Wednesday, 23 September 2015


                            What things did you create when you was a child?



When i was a child i was always so creative, i would draw pictures for my family, build small homes for me and my teddies to play in but i mostly enjoyed making up those games where you would have to use your imagination completely, this is something i do think you lose as you get older which gives you more of a child like innocent.
Growing up i have started to slowly forget about all the games you played with my brothers and sisters also how much fun it was in the playground making up those stories only my 5 year old self would think up. Everyone has one at least one bed time story they can remember, you know the one you would ask your mum or dad to read every night.

I always find it amazing what i do remember when looking back through pictures and albums then being told how old i was when it was taken this just fascinates me, that i remembered something so clearly at a young age. This particular photo i found of myself in the garden in a pretty yellow flower dress, though i was crying in the picture i remember this all so well even though i was only around 3 years old.

Certain memories stick in your brain good or bad, i hope to remember being a small child forever..

10 comments:

  1. What story do you remember your parents reading to you?

    I completely agree with your last statement- I'd love to be able to remember my life when I was younger forever, they were definitely the best years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember a story called the Avocado Baby is was about a baby that would not eat anything so his mum fed him some avocado and then he become the strongest baby that would open jars and lift really heavy objects.
      I started eating avocado after this, unfortunately i did not become strong.
      Also i remember when my brothers would read to me and they would change the story completely, it would make me laugh a lot before bed.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute, I remember so much of the same things from when I was little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You almost take these memories for granted don't you.

      Delete
  3. In the first paragraph you wrote 'child like innocent', instead of 'child like innocence'.
    This is a really nice post tough, and i completely agree with your last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Meant to write 'though' not 'tough'!

      Delete
  4. Savannah, i identified one typo: "child like innocence" instead of "child like innocent"

    However, this is a really nice intimate blog post abut your childhood creations, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of grammar things to check in the first para to do with tense :) I really like this, you have really captured a sense of nostalgia which is key in this type of question :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I'm being picky it's for Capital 'I' instead of i. But that's being extremely picky because I do really like your post.

    ReplyDelete